Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics For You Magazines

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepak.sibi

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I would like to post in this forum that I have all the Electronics for You magazines for the past 5 Years.

Its readily available at my place.

Please let me know if any one is interested.

With Regards,
Deepak Sibi

I'm not familiar with the magazine but according to **broken link removed**

EFY MagOnline offers the Electronics For You magazine in a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format, and provides you with very attractive discount offers to purchase multiple issues of the magazine (past and present).

My understanding is that it is a commercial copyrighted magazine so sharing it for free can't be allowed.

FORUM RULES

6.0 TRADE MARK PROTECTION AND UNLEGALS POSTS
Trade Marks are all the Software Houses and Legals Owners of programs applications. Only Trade Marks have the right to copy and distribute freely their applications. On EDAboard Forum areas are strictly forbidden and will considered unlegal activities all the posts including or attaching:

1. C r a c k s and/or Patches
2. Licenses
3. Keys and/or Keys generators
4. Serial numbers
5. Books (without author permission)
6. Links to full packages
7. And all illegal, copyrighted or p o r n o graphic files.

Alex

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 ----------

Its readily available at my place.

If your intention is to exchange or sell them , then this post is in the wrong category and should be moved to EDA Jobs, Promotions, Advertising

Reactions: HasHx

HasHx

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back