Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

easyPIC 2 addon boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

meax98

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
easypic2

Take a look at addon boards for easyPIC 2:
**broken link removed**

12-bit ADC with buffered input
**broken link removed**

IrDA
**broken link removed**

Compact Flash
**broken link removed**

CAN
**broken link removed**

I ordered ADC, IrDA and CF board. CD comes with each board with examples in Picbasic pro & Assembler.

regards

meax98

easypic 6

You have schemmatic for this addon ?

mcp2115

has anybody got the hex code for the usb programmer yet
The add board look nice it would also be nice if you got schematics and upload them

cheers

wizpic

mikroelektronika easypic

opps! for got to say would it be possible to upload a few samples progs aswell that would be helpful

cheers

wizpic

www.mikroelektronika.co.yu/

As soon as I get them I'll upload schematics and sources. I expect addon boards next week.

meax98

mikroelektronika

GoodMan Meax98 looking forward to it
this will be good i am in the process of making pcb for the development board with out the usb programmer part :-(( (never mind win some lose some) Then once i get other drawings from you cuz ur so kind :)) then it will be full steam ahead in playing (do house work and wash car first to keep wife happy)

cheers

wizpic

easypic mikroelektronika compra

Today is "the day". I'll expecting boards today. As soon as I get them ...

best regards

meax98

easypic2 user manuals

...i heard from them that maybe today they'll be releasing cersion 2.14 of mikrobasic,that has for example,a fat16 support for compactflash with no size limit,current version supports file writing of up to 128k...it will be useful with the cf adapter that is among the addon boards :)

easypic 6 manual pdf

I take it the boards have not come yet then :-(
cheers

wizpic

easypic2 example

The addon boards are here and I have to say that mikroBasic is far better then Proton Plus or PicBasic Pro! Guys download the demo and try, you will not belive.

And something else: user on our site "zristic" is a member of mikroBasic developing team, so if we have any questions or have doubts, just ask!

To "zristic": Good work! Thank you! :eek: :eek: :eek:

best regards

meax98

easypic6

Thanks... read in their site that there's an example of ad convertion with cf storage..i'd like to see that ...and they are cool guys...i've been playing with the demo and hanging in their forum...oh...i leave now...i9 married yesterday,i should not be here in NERD mode... :twisted: :D

mikroelektronika easypic manual

You can download demo from here:
**broken link removed**

User manual:
**broken link removed**

Compiler supports PIC12, PIC16 & PIC18 familly. To port code from PicBasic Pro to mikroBasic is not a big problem. I tried and have to say it's not a big deal.

mikroBasic forum:
**broken link removed**

Migration from PicBasic Pro to mikroBasic:
**broken link removed**

And news: mikroBasic v1.14 is out (above link)!

best regards

meax98

www.mikroelektronika

On 12-bit ADC board CH0 and CH1 are marked in a wrong way, they are swapped. So, the above example is ok. Just swap CH0 and CH1 in code or on the board.

mikroelektronika forum
**broken link removed**

regards

meax98

mikroc pro easypic2 problem

I would like to buy Can addon board.
Can somebody tell me if he had expereance with it.

pic mcp2551

There are two boards: for PIC with CAN support (in hardware) and for PIC without CAN support.
The first one is using MCP2551 CAN transceiver which you connect directly to your PIC CAN port and the second one is using PIC SPI port with MCP2551 CAN transceiver and MCP2115 CAN controller to connect to CAN network. Examples on CD are quite good so you can start experimenting as soon as you get the board.

regards

meax98

www.mikroelektronika.co.yu

meax98 said:
I ordered ADC, IrDA and CF board. CD comes with each board with examples in Picbasic pro & Assembler.

regards

meax98

can u upload the IRDA board and code examples please this will also be good thanks

wizpic

mcp2551

They are not selling it anymore.

meax98

Status
Not open for further replies.