Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

eagle ratsnest /polygon problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bejoy_ak

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
eagle ratsnest problem

Hi
i am new to eagle..i am drawing a pcb of a control circuitry..wen i draw the ratsnest using polygon tool it was showing correctly but when i edited the board and again try to draw the ratsnest it isn,t working..also when i opened up the same on another day the ratsnest is showing only the polygons..can anyone help on this..??

That seems normal to me, it does show you that way. It happens only in the drawing stage, but when you generate the gerber, everything will be just fine with those polygons.

Re: eagle ratsnest problem

bejoy_ak said:
Hi
i am new to eagle..i am drawing a pcb of a control circuitry..wen i draw the ratsnest using polygon tool it was showing correctly but when i edited the board and again try to draw the ratsnest it isn,t working..also when i opened up the same on another day the ratsnest is showing only the polygons..can anyone help on this..??

SET POLYGON_RATSNEST OFF;
SET POLYGON_RATSNEST ON;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back