Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

eagle eda library

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrc

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all!
i was trying to add adafruit library to my free eagle eda software.
for this i downloaded the adafruit library to my pc hard drive .
i have downloaded the library to my hard drive and added its path to the blank space next to"Libraries" under drop down of "directories". the exact path i have added is "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\adafruit.lib"
then i have right clicked the adafruit.lib file and selected "use all".
after doing this the library should show green buttons but it dosent.
any idea?
thanks in advance,
marrc

Hi,

you should be able to add an additional path to the mentioned directories-option by seperating those paths by a semicolon. The path should be added without quotation marks. If you have done so, this library (adafruit) should appear in your control panel and with a RMB click on it you should be able to use it.

There should be a gray dot on the right of the library, you also can click this gray dot with the LMB and it should change green, which means you are using this library.

EDAboard_Eagle_adafruit.png

BR
--- Updated ---

I'm using version 9.6.2 and when I perform a RMB click on the library, there is a box left to "use", which is also ticked after performing a LMB click on "use", after that also the dot/button changes from gray to green.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back