Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing gilbert cell layout in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostafa11

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone.
I want to draw gilbert cell mixer layout in ADS with one or two layer, anyone can help?

You want to draw a pcb-layout? Do you have a schematic already?

yes, a pcb-layout, my schematic is already and I attempt to draw layout but i dont know how can we draw two different metal cross each other in layout, like cross LO sections in gilbert cell mixers?

Easiest, but maybe not best, is to use the bottom layer with vias. But first, arrange your components on the top-layer. Maybe it is not necessary to cross. For which frequency is your gilbert-mixer?

I try to arrange gilbert mixer transistors for not crossing but i didnt make it.
I think that i have to cross connects.
yes we can use vias for top to bottom layer. can you help for setting two layers data in ADS?(I mean how we can define top layer and bottom layer data in ADS with cond and cond2?
center frequency is in the 600MHz and band width is 500MHz.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back