Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DPA experience with patch designs giving 90 deg beamwidths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flawlor

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dual Polarised Antenna

Hi, I am looking at a dual polarised (+/-45deg) patch antenna for 2.5GHz band. This gives me a 65deg 3dB BW but I am looking to get a 90deg 3dB BW also. I am hoping this is possible with out having to decrease the width of the ground plane. Has anyone experience with patch designs giving 90 deg beamwidths??

thanks in advance

Re: Dual Polarised Antenna

flawlor said:
Hi, I am looking at a dual polarised (+/-45deg) patch antenna for 2.5GHz band. This gives me a 65deg 3dB BW but I am looking to get a 90deg 3dB BW also. I am hoping this is possible with out having to decrease the width of the ground plane. Has anyone experience with patch designs giving 90 deg beamwidths??

thanks in advance

can u attaced me the design..i'm also doing the same project but my design is using inset fed technique...if possible i can help u..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back