Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

doubt with the component function~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahcheong

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
from the figure that i posted, anyone know what is function of CA3130 and 40106 schmitt trigger(NOT gate) in the circuit????/

thank you~~

ahcheong said:
from the figure that i posted, anyone know what is function of CA3130 and 40106 schmitt trigger(NOT gate) in the circuit????/

thank you~~

the circuit is pwm amplifier, the CA3130 is used to generate the pwm and the six schmitt trigger gates are used as driver for the power stage.
By my point of view is not good to use in parallel schmitt trigger inverter, the trig level of the gates inside the 40106 could be different, so the outputs don't change the level together.

since the digital output is from ADC, so u means the CA3130 comparator is used to compare the digital signal with the reference voltage???

can state down the condition to compare???

i have the same question with upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back