Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do anyone hve m23 gsm evaluation board design guide/manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lius

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gsm evaluation board

please if u have, send me a copy..i'm currently designing "cellphone controlled home" as project for our senior project in ece..

i already bought the m23 gsm evalution board but i don't include a manual so i still can't start..

anyone of you here..please..

thanks a lot!
God bless

this is my email: leiush@yahoo.com

benq m23 gsm module manual

Hi!
Look at
**broken link removed**
in the downloads section (page in russian, 4 pdfs - english)
BenQ M23 Cellular Engine Module Description ,
BenQ M23 AT Commands ,
RTC Backup Battery Circuit for M23 ,
M23_M23G Designguide Rev_01

Most valuable for me was AT commands pdf - I used PC's Br@y++ Terminal (https://bray.velenje.cx/avr/terminal - try googling if this link is old, you can use windows' hyperterminal instead) and my M23 module on evaluation board (Baiyi Technology) for learning some simple dial and SMS operations.

Good luck!

Re: do anyone hve m23 gsm evaluation board design guide/manu

thank you for the help!
god bless

Added after 11 minutes:

can you give me any example of programming the microcontroller to communicate (transmit and receive AT commands) with the gsm module?

thank you very much!

If you are novice in micros, you can download and try Bascom-AVR (demo version - more than enough for beginning) from https://www.mcselec.com .
It comes with a lots of examples in Samples folder.
There are application notes about bascom programming on www.mcselec.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back