Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dispersive materials in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahid78

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dispersive material in cst

i dont know how to assign dispersive material to any object modeled in CST MWS.
are there any buit in dispersive materials inside cst which we can use or there is some other way to do it
i hope any cst expert would help me out

thanks

Hi shahid78
It;s very easy that you assign dispersive material to any object modeled in CST MWS, you should select dispersion menu from object properties box and then select a dispersive modeling method from Disp. mod and then fill needed informations and I think there no dispersive material in CST library

I hope it'll be helpful

hi ali

thanks for your reply and helpful comments on my question.
however i am not sure how can i find the required information needed to be entered for the dispersion model of any material?

thanks

for that you can use some refrence books about the relations and materials, I think you can find needed informations in Balanis and harrington's electromagnetics books(harington book's appendix has useful informatin about materials and balanis book's has useful information about dispersive formulas

I hope it'll be helpful

hi,

try the online help - it explains some of the parameters that you need. There are also some examples in the CST examples where some of these materials are used.

aw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back