Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital simulation: simulation: how to use this file which includes all views of the

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuedashun

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
On my testbench there is a digital block (dig_ABC). This digital block (dig_ABC) has many logic gates and symbol view is used
for these gates on dig_ABC level. I want to use verilog view to run the simulation for the gates.

All of the gates are in one of my libraries, but there are only symbol views and no verilog views there. The verilog views of all
of the logic gates are in a single file. I don't know how to import the views to individual cells. Is it possible to just use this single
file for the gates to run the simulation?

Thank you!

Last edited:

Just compile the "big" file that contains your standard cell verilog model (Modelsim : vlog ...., VCS : add the file to the command line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back