Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DFT help: sharing scan in

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcpu

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
When I use DFT compiler to insert scan, there are four scan chains sharing one scan in port. If I didn't set "set_scan_configuration -share_pins", the generated orion_top.stil showed that they did not share one scan in port, but one port to one scan in with three new generated test_si scan in ports. In fact. I wish these four scan in shared one port without new generated test_si scan in ports. If I set "set_scan_configuration -share_pins", it can not give the results I wished. What should I do?
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
newcpu

Are you sure you want to do this?
Four scan-in pin share one pin means compressed ATPG, does your ATPG tool supports this?

Yes. Does TetraMax support this method? If I just modified the stil file generated by dft compiler, that means made four scan in ports share one port, need I add some special option in the script of running TetraMax?
Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back