Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Developing RFID system with MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

szpeatech

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
:D Anyone interested in developing RFID (Radio frequency identification) system with microcontroller? 8O

rfid ccs code

Hello,

Can you give some detailed info on this subject?

Regards,

Davy Zhu

rfid mcu

Hi

I am very much interested in developing RFID (Radio frequency identification) system with microcontroller.

Can you please let me the detials or email me ravi_p67@hotmail.com

id-12 rfid ccs code

I'm in such a project, right now. If I can help ask.

ccs rfid

hello,

i have developed an "RFID lock" using ID-12 rfid reader from www.elatec.de and PIC16f84a from Microchip.

You can find the project here: https://www.elektronika.ba/projekti/?akc=daj_projekt&idprojekt=2. I wrote the PIC program in asembler, and the hex file is on the project's page.

If you have any questions, i would be glad to help.

Some pictures: **broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

All best,
Trax

mcu with rfid

Hi

Can you please provide us the link which is in English

ccs rfid reader

i have got ccs picc complier and sample codes about rfid . you can use it wtih picc. rfid chip is em4095 , em 4051

ccs rfid code

Hello,

I will describe how it works and what it consists of, in short lines.

Parts and a little hardware specification.

The system consists of pcb (printed circuit board) with all electronics on it, including switching relay, rfid ID-12 reader, power stabilizer (+5V), only a few least significant parts beside and microcontroller with adequate flash program AND/OR built-in antenna on the pcb itself or external antenna, for 125 khz. External antenna can be up to 70cm away from the unit (pcb). There are two switches to be mounted on housing as well as 3 (three) LED diodes (reg, green and yellow) for indication of state of the system in any moment, any time.

Unit operation.

The operation is in photos and .avi animations. I will just write some options supported and realised:
1. Card learning 1-6 (6 max.)
2. Card deleting (all - memory format)
3. 2 (two) modes of operation (with 1 jumper)
3a. Pulse mode with custom delay choice (with 4 jumpers)
3b. Toggle mode
4. If all cards lost - format system (restoring it to factory settings with 0 cards learned). Formating starts with holding both buttons and powering-up the device, OR, holding one button and unlocking the "lock" with a card, if you have not lost all of them.

I think that this is all for now. In animations you will see learning pocedure, working (toggle mode) and working (pulse mode) with a few different delays for LOCKED/UNLOCKED state in pulse mode.

URL Link: **broken link removed**

----

That's it in a few words.

Trax

tac reader id 12

curgan said:
i have got ccs picc complier and sample codes about rfid . you can use it wtih picc. rfid chip is em4095 , em 4051

Hi Curgan

Can you please send me the sample code about RFID to my email : kumar_373@hotmail.com

Regards
Kumar

rfid picbasic

Hello Curgan,

I would also like to take a look at your code. If possible, please send it to darkore@gmail.com. Thank you.

reading id-12

Hello,

Here is a similar program written in PICBasic. I didn't test it yet though :)

Regards,
Trax\]

em4095 + how it works

Hi Curgan

Can you please send me the sample code about RFID to my email : ldz1978(at)yahoo.com.cn

projet em4095

hai all
i found in almost test products,we are using coils as the antenna
is there any softare available for designing the antenna in the pcb itself?
for small range readers it will be much help ful

sun

rfid readers mcu

Hi! I am doing a graduate project about RFID, but i am finding a design, test and simulation about it and i don't know what to do.Can anyone help me or give me some ideas. Any help is useful.
thanks a lot

Re: id-12 rfid ccs code

Mr_Programmer said:
I'm in such a project, right now. If I can help ask.

hi. İ am in a project with pic 16f877 and id 12. I want to read the tags and see the id on the lcd can. you help about the connection of pic and id 12 , and source code. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.