Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Designing PC interface SD card through PIC24F/PIC32

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotsam

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

I'm willing to design PC interface SD card through PIC24F/PIC32 (from ethernet or from USB) , can I see the SD card at this situation as folder on My Computer (the same as connecting SD Card directly to PC ) ,

If yes , I would be thankfull if you can refer me to source code .

Thanks

Re: Pic24f/pic32 sd card

Yes you can see it as a removable disk.

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

from USB.. then you can go into the folders inside that

Pic24f/pic32 sd card

Hi ,

Thanks For the reply , Do you have firmware which can do that , I saw microchip library but i didn't understand which one of them can do what i want..

Thanks In Advance

Microchip has an USB mass storage device class example, that has a similar functionality. With ethernet, you should go for FTP, emulating Windows SMB file access would be somewhat complex.

I've pic24fj128ga010 evluation board , which has build in SD card , and usb connection .

I don't need driver as LPC2148 .

Fvm : yes they have , I saw the library . I still miss something because for now I didn't make it work . thats why i'm asking for firmware that somebody already test it .

Thanks

Hi,

Do you have an Explorer 16 board? If so, I'll download the example and give it a shot. If successful, I'll zip up the project and upload it. Do you have the Ethernet and SD PICtail Plus boards as well?

Ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.