Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of a GPS Vehicle Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhiros

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All

We are currently importing VTS (Vehicle Tracking Systems) from china, but being a electronics graduate and my research in chiinese market i m very much convinced that if we develop a GPS tracker of our own in india and produce in a hybrid mode in china and india (will explain once all things set)

i am looking for a designer who is passionate about electronics and can think "out of the box" for the development of the product

The product i am talking about is a nothing new, but still there is a lot of scope left in this area to explore

I do not know if this is the right place in this forum to post this so MODs please remove or transfer my post to appropriate place

Thanks all !

Sudhir

i have done the same for my final year project ......
presently i am working with qualitat systems as a embedded design engineer
and i would love to be on the development team of this project.

Thank you

Currently what i m looking for is to develop this product around SIM908 with a ARM MCU,
will be using an internal active GPS antenna. it needs a couple of digital and analogue inputs and digital outputs to control external relays

Please let me know what was the development you did either on this thread or in a PM and we can discuss it from there

Thank you!

Sudhir

i have done the same for my final year project ......
presently i am working with qualitat systems as a embedded design engineer
and i would love to be on the development team of this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back