Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Default simulator for Analog environment simulations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

massive

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
I use icfb (sub-version 5.0.33.500.2). When I start Analog Environment, the simulator is always set to spectreS. However I want to use SPECTRE. So Everytime I start a new simulation environment I have to change it manualy.
Is there a way to set it as default sim for Analog Environment, in order to avoid this manual change everytime?
Thanks in advance! :)

Just add/change this line to your .cdsenv

asimenv.startup simulator string "spectre"

Just add/change this line to your .cdsenv

asimenv.startup simulator string "spectre"

I have tried the string in my .cdsenv file but unfortunatelly with no success :((

It has to be somewhere inside your .cdsenv or .cdsinit (not so likely) or you are loading another setup file maybe local .cdsenv after the default ~/.cdsenv
If you are still having problems try to change the simulator to spectre and than save the .cdsenv by options -> save defaults...Good lack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back