Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

deepak gupta :need your guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakgupta.rf

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir
i am runnning a embedded industry in rajasthan ,india
i am 2007 B.tech from electronics and communication rajasthan.after that i did job 2 year in telecommunication industry .
and after this i made embedded products security system using gsm and home automation and make students projects here.
i sold 27 pcs here but not getting proper response and getting very tough struggle.
sometime i feel to join a job in embedded.
if you read then please guide or suggest me....

why not expand your business , go online (make a website ) , meet like minded people from india . more areas your presence is bigger is your market . i am from mumbai and here we sell final year projects for a handsome money .
cheers ,
mihir

Tough competations are every where in this world. But intelligence is where you come out with innovative thoughts (Projects) when others start following your old steps. Cheers

Spread your business. Once day you will get the proper response from the all.

innovation and courage will make you out of the tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back