Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC variac or wall wart with variable voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

walters

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dc variac

Who makes cheap DC variacs ?

I have wall warts but they don't have a KNOB pot that is variable voltage from 1volt to 12 volts that has a KNOB pot to set it

What can i use AFTER the wall wart output lets say is 9volts , what can i put to make it variable voltage after the wall wart ?

AC outlet-- wall wart output is 9volts ---- ?? what can i put to make it variable?

variable output wall wart

AC outlet-- wall wart output is 9volts ----> variable DC voltage regulator LM317

**broken link removed**

variable wall wart

ya but i just want a BOX with inputs/outputs so i can plug my wallwart into it

The Black box will adjust vary the voltage it will be a seperate box that does this

I don't want to build a regulator circuit i want it done for me to buy in a box
what else could i use to adjust the wallwart voltage?

variable wall wart power supply

Hi JC how are u

I have a DC wall wart thats 9volts, its 18watts

If i buy a rheostate box that has matching 18watts at 9volts i can control the volts of my Wall wart right? (but the wattages have to match to 18watts)

So i can have variable voltage from 1volt to 9volts to control the fuzz face voltage

using a rheostate

And the power supply has to be on CENTER POSITIVE since the fuzz face is negative 9volts right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back