Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DAC0800 not working as per datasheet specifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

u7karsh

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone.
I have a digital to analog convertor DAC0800 that requires parallel input bits.. In the data sheet, according to my package, it shows me the following circuitry to get it working..
support.png

The following is my system, where i have connected it in exact same manner as data sheet says will all voltages correct and v+ and v- being +18 and 18V respectively.. But still, as per the output, no current is flowing.. kindly help me solve this issue..

problem.png

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem. I'm driving the digital inputs from a 74HC573 and I have the V_LC pin grounded. Perhaps that is the problem. I'm also powering it from several different power supplies and I may have damaged it with an improper turn-on sequence. Did you find a solution?

Thans,
Mike

Hello everyone.
I have a digital to analog convertor DAC0800 that requires parallel input bits.. In the data sheet, according to my package, it shows me the following circuitry to get it working..
View attachment 105642

The following is my system, where i have connected it in exact same manner as data sheet says will all voltages correct and v+ and v- being +18 and 18V respectively.. But still, as per the output, no current is flowing.. kindly help me solve this issue..

View attachment 105641

I am having the exact same problem.
Is it so? u7karsh is describing a pure simulation problem. It sounds like you are working with real hardware?

Yes, real hardware. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back