Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Current mode CMOS amplifiers and Filters Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eknath

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am doing my project in current mode cmos amplifiers and filter design. Currently i am using Analogue IC design: the current mode approach by Lidgey & Haigh as reference book.

I need what recent work have been carried out in the above field. What are the problems faced? Also need some suggestions on how to approach the topic along with some more references.

Last edited:

I think, when you have the book "The current mode approach" (C. Toumazou, Lidgey, Haigh) you have a very good survey and introduction into the field of current-mode filters.
More than that: A lot of references.
I am sure you can find some additional papers via Google by searching for "CMOS Filters" and "Current mode filters".
In this context, two authors came into my mind: Paul Hasler and Edgar Sanchez-Sinencio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back