Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CTX1995UE /VL950 'clear' schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

vmalvica

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PLS colleagues: I need urgently 'clear' schematics horizontal pulses and high voltage part (IC301 : TDA4853/54 , Q306, Q338,Q313,Q403, FBT,etc)
All the copies that I have from VL950, are bad : are clear the first part ,block diagram and RGB-picture tube diagram, but the most important schema : horizontal and vertical stages ARE COMPLETELY BAD to see something ( I dont know what happened with a copy).
I found that the model CTX 1569 / 1769VL (only these) from the millions versions from CTX , have the same horizontal-vertical- high voltage circuit that CTX1995/VL950 with TDA4853/54 and so on.
If someone have the 1569VL or 1769VL schematics , pls upload.

Thank you very very much for your great help!!

Vicente :roll:

if is not to late... her is the Service manuals

thanks for your help

hello eu1993ro
does this service manual contains the complete schematic for this monitor?
i have this service manual already but doesn't include the complete schematic , so please tell me if it contains the complete schematic or no .
thanks in advance
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back