Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST studio suite GRAPHENE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johneph Sukham

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Please any1 tell me how to add graphene as a new material in CST studio suite? . I wanted to simulate graphene based antenna but i got struck due to this. pLease help me please

Hi J.S.
I am new for graphene simulation. I read some papers about this. Graphene's conductivity should be calculated by KUBO'S FORMULA, then we can import the file of conductivity into the HFSS or CST, but I don't clearlly knew the detail ahout how to import and how to export THE FILE.
Good luck!
this would hepl: https://www.edaboard.com/threads/223918/

Hello,

CST 2014 has updated Graphene material on the basis of its surface impedance. You can try that material property in your antenna design. I am not sure about exact details of its surface impedance but that may help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back