Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CST MWS: drill file (.NCD) for Substrate Integrated Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan_

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I have a design in CST MWS. I am able to create the gerber file but I cannot find the way to create the drill file (NCD). The circuit has something like 500/600 via-holes. It would be impossible (and I am not that crazy!) to create the file defining each via , one by one, with another program. I have defined vias, for simulation purposes, as simple PEC cylinders. Is that any way that CST MWS can associate the position of cilinders to vias and then create a drill file?

Thank you,

I.

I do not believe CST MWS create a drill file. To export the design to Gerber, one has to select a plane and CST then exports that plane to gerber. I am not sure same can be done with vias.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back