Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Crt tv eeprom error please help me and where i will find the that IC in crt tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Brian on doing the test he requested in post #38. I understand exactly what he means about a value stored in the eeprom for the green level
that could be incorrect. My only other observation is that there is a five wire cable that runs from the CRT board to the main board with possibly a connector
on each end. Did you ever unplug that cable and replug it in? The center pin is the G signal. I have seen where the wire in the plug will actually push out
or a pin gets folded over. If you never unplugged that cable then it's probably not the issue but otherwise a visual inspection might be good. Again, if you
never unplugged the cable then it probably is not the problem and just do his test.

Larry G

Thanks to all experts !!!!!!!!!!
Dear all, I Solved the problem like this " I checked the CRT Neck board I couldn't find any problem, I unplugged and plugged but, the result is zero. then I used lens to check the CRT neck board, I got some of the dry joints in RGB transistors (all 3 transistor legs was shacking), I was surprised after resolder that all transistors and resistors dry joints". What a miracle !!!!! My TV colour was came back and now my TV is working like new. Thanks all my friends for your valuable help, especially brian sir.
Dear Experts I need one more help from you, I want like to learn electronics will please provide me the electronics basic, testing components and some other electronics eBooks, please...... help me, Thanks to all once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back