Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] cross bow tie dipole antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

aniakhan

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi
if any body has worked on cross bow tie then plz share some papers on it with me,i have not find even a single paper on it,

hi.
rio.
thanks for your reply but what i want to do is crossed version of bow tie,i have attach its pic with this post plz check it if you can help me in this regard i will be vey thankful.actually i have not found any paper regarding it and my teacher gave me project to on it and on simulating it i am getting negative of real part of impedance,plz if possible help me
hello i think cross bow tie dipole means the PCB (Prited Circuit Board) Dipole and here is a picture of it ,, and the picture on the right looks like a tie for me :D
https://www.qsl.net/va3iul/Antenna/...nnas/Monopoles_and_Dipoles_Printed_on_PCB.gif

and you will find more on this if you searched more about "PCB Dipoles"

hope i helped
regards
Rio

Attachments

• cross bow tie.rar
    157.4 KB · Views: 61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor