Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Creating a schematic for a momentum inductor design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vijay Vinay

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,
I have created an inductor (3-port center tapped GND one) with a value 240pH. Now I need to make a LVS check for my inductor design. For that I have replaced the ports in my Inductor layout design to labels. However when I try to do LVS check for my inductor design, I am getting aan error stating that "Schematic export failed or cancelled. Please consult the transcript in the source window". I know that there is a momentum schematic sticking to my inductor design. So what I did was, I copied my inductor layout design to a new file and tried the same. But right now, there is no schematic available for the newly copied layout design. Could anyone please help me in creating the schematic view for my inductor layout design. A quicker response would be really helpful for me. I have attached my inductor layout design along with this post (for reference).

Thanks in advance.

layout_ind.jpeg

lvs_error.jpeg

PORT A and PORT B are the input ports and vcc(M2 layer) is connected through them.

You didn't reveal which tool you want to use for LVS. Which environment? Layout description form? Which schematic description form would you need?

You didn't reveal which tool you want to use for LVS. Which environment? Layout description form? Which schematic description form would you need?

Its not a big deal right now. The problem has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back