Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

create text file of an image

Status
Not open for further replies.

chitra ranganath

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i`ve an image, and i need to store the pixel values into a text fille, pls tell me how will i do this

first open the image using let o=imread('image location\name.jpg')......
then assign this value to other variable using p=i;
and store this as a m file with a name eg. image.m
again if u want to use this data simply write - load image

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

thank u for the reply. but if i want to use this in xilinx it must be as text rite. so should i save as word pad??? or continue with .m itself.
thanks in advance

k thank u for the reply sir. is there any solution for converting this matrix form to 1 dimensional array so that i extract only one pixel at a time. in vhdl

sir its taking too much of time to store pixel values. before this i tried on cameraman image it happened quickly but for mri image its taking long time is there any other solution

MRI resolution of picture is complex compared to other normal pictures... definetely it would take more time..

try with a simple picture first......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back