Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

counter using IC HCC40110B

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharitta

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cd4029 counter schematic

please everybody help me, i had build counter up/down using IC HCC40110B, and the circuit is running well, but if i push the stop button, the counter digit on 7-segment not stop fully, so that please help me to find this problem....

thanks...

regards,
Gie

Most preferable to see some schematics. The circuit use TOGGLE ENABLE input and if it’s connected to high level will stop counting.

please send me with examples schematic, because i still confuse TOGGLE ENABLE?

thanks for your reply and i will tray your suggestion?
is the circuit need extended component?

Attach here your schematics to see how this stop button it's implemented.

bharitta

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Dear mister_rf
This I attach the counter schematic, from our discussing previously, I have few question to you, there are:
1. How to modifying the lowest number (on schematic) will be fixed number if I activated the stop button?
2. I made start/stop function from pulse generator output, is it true? If no, please your suggestion how to create the start/stop function?

I very appreciated for your problem solving,

With best regards,

Bharitta

bharitta said:
Dear mister_rf
This I attach the counter schematic, from our discussing previously, I have few question to you, there are:
1. How to modifying the lowest number (on schematic) will be fixed number if I activated the stop button?
2. I made start/stop function from pulse generator output, is it true? If no, please your suggestion how to create the start/stop function?

With best regards,

Bharitta

hi

it is better to used HEF4029 or CD4029 this will solve all your problem concern with data sheet for mor info on this chip

regards
Fragrance

dear Fragrance,

actually i has been created up/down counter using HCC40110B IC, so that I can not to rebuild this circuit from begin, would you give me another way?

regards,

Bharitta

Dear mister_rf,

thanks for your reply, i will try it. it's very useful.
my previously schematic, i build the start/stop function from pulse generator output, is it true? If no, please your suggestion how to create the start/stop function?

With best regards,

bharitta

dear mister_rf

i has been modified the my counter circuit as your reference, but the digit of 7 segment still not full, please your advice for this my problem. thanks for your help.

regards,

bharitta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back