Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Costs of working and studying in Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

che raed

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all ...
iam new here actually but iam really looking for your help.
i knew that studying in sweden is free for foreigners ... ive read that in www.studyinsweden.se ...
i will be graduate as a communication engineer from egypt soon and am looking to continue studying elsewhere ...
i know that sweden has a really good master programs in telecommunication field.
anyway i want to ask about thw life atyle there ... how much moneey will i need to live there monthly ... what about work apportinurity ...
and my biggist question is am i allowed to stay legally in sweden after that and settle there ... im sick of middle east and looking to a better life for me and my family ...
what are the chances for all that ?
if u know something about denmark, belguim , germany i will be more than grateful

thx for u all
Peace

study in in sweedwen for foreigners

Sweden is indeed free to study.They really good options in the fields of Telecoms.However you have to pay for your living.It costs about 500 to 600 euro to live a standard life there.Opportunities for jobs are slim especially for foreigners.

It is recommended you go there to study and move to another country after you studies.

That's my piece of info.

study telecommunication in sweden

do they teach courses (Master prog) in English or swedish language???

thx...

telecommunication study in sweden

all major universities IN sweden have master tough in eng ..

suresh

continue study in sweden

hi,
lassmat, 500 or 600 euro is only for rent?
and also i want to ask how much the fees of a school?
thanks a lot..

advertising studies sweden

what about scholarships ?

study at swedeen

500-600 will alow you to survive nothing else living in a student dorm eat cheep and thats about it, better counting with 700-800 so you are on the safe side. You are not alowed to work in sweden without a workingpermit valid in the european union. Swedeen is togher with the nederlands the two countries in the world most skilled in language, however also two of the countries with highest unemployment rate for immigrants in the EU i know the two a couple of years ago. You will have no problem finding studies here for you and no problems getting a student visa, work however very hard even if ,because you are intrresting in the telecomunication field, about the most advanced country in the world.
Study in sweden great
ending up in sweden working as an enginerer hmmmm not very easy at all
Germany has super high unemployment but however easier for immigrants to find work in than sweden.
Because it is free to study in sweden and sweedish citicent or permanent resident living there for over two years are aload to loan and get paid some money for living expences thera are no need for schollarship so sweden relly doesnt have them.

Added after 10 minutes:

You are not alload to stay in sweden, if you dont have a company wanting to hire you beeing able to show they cant find the saame in sweden so they need you, or you move togheter with a swedish person, which will give you a residentship. Good luck

study advertising in sweden

hello Cmos babe,
the following are good ranked universities in Sweden

1)KTH ( Royal Institute of Teck)
2)Lund
3)linkoping
4)chalmers ..

all the above 4 are very famous tech universites .,

suresh

studying in aweden foreigner

Is there any form that i will optain or process that i will take to study in swedeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back