Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cooperative amplify and forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cooperative MIMO?

any one who is working in cooperative MIMO ? I want to discuss some issues with him/her.

Thanks

Re: Cooperative MIMO?

There are many others also interested in cooperative MIMO therefore dear friends instead of discussing personnely it would be better to discuss on group if possible so that everyone can take benefit out of it.

Regards,

yeah ofcourse, so i think we should start from very basics. Have any of u have simulated the Coop MIMO (Amplify and Forward or Decode and Foraward Tech) and have u compared it with the SISO case???

Waiting....

hav u implemented "analoge and forward" or "decode and forward" tech in matlab? I am facing some problems in it. plz reply if u have implemented it.

thanks

There is a master thesis which you can find easily by googling it:

"Three Step Cooperative MIMO Relying" by Chafic nassif it may be helpful for you even though code is not there ..

Regards,

thanks for ur reply but i couldn't find it on the google. could u plz fwd me the link,

thanks and waiting :)

can anyone plz give me a matlab code for "Amplify and Forward" or "Decode and Forward". Or tell me how to simulate these systems in matlab.

Waiting....

Do you guys have recently IEEE paper for this topic?(EX, tutorial paper or review paper)

I am so interesting in this field now. Wanna use this for my thesis.

BTW, any good reference book recommended?

thanks anyway.

Cooperative MIMO?

has anyone got the SNR vs BER graphs for Amplify and forward or any other cooperative MIMO scheme?

has anyone got the SNR vs BER graphs for Amplify and forward or any other cooperative MIMO scheme?

Have you gotten the code? I am also facing a problem in simulating AF cooperative diversity system. I have not tried DF, but I will need this code, too. Why there is a shortage in MATLAB codes for the basic systems in cooperative diversity system. I mean, once you get the idea in the basic systems, then you can go for advanced ones, right?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back