Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Convert CDMA Landline to Wired Landline

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmaha

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to know if a CDMA landline phone (image attached) can be converted to a wired landline (please see my internet modem image attached) I have an old CDMA landline which is of no use right now and would be great if I could use it with the wired internet connection that I receive at my home now. I have an ONT modem (image attached) that has an active wired landline port available and the landline has a VGA type input. It would of great use to me if using that port I could use that CDMA landline as a wired landline.
IMG_5361.jpg
IMG_5359.jpg

Thanks and Regards

Unlikely. A more specific answer might be given if you tell the phone brand and type.

It is a Huawei CDMA classic 2258

it is an old and non-existent product now. I have it in good condition but but of no use.

Status
Not open for further replies.