Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Configure Project Wizard to send email using PIC18F4620 + ENC28J60 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danh_IS7

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. First thank you for attention !
I'm working small projects send Email, SMS using PIC16F4620 + ENC28J60 and Module Sim900A. CCS C compiler 5.020. The interface between PIC18F4620 and Module Sim900A I did succeed. But the rest of send Email, I can not do. I've read a lot about the library TCP / IP Stack, but because of limited English proficiency, so I can not understand it all. It took me almost a month to read the protocol. I use the tool Project Wizard in CCS to configure the Email but do not know how to configure. I want to send email from: 1anhdanh94@gmail.com to: anhdanh@gmail.com must configure how the Project Wizard ? Time to complete my project just this week and I look forward to your help. Thank you !
ad.JPG

Thank you for feedback soon and links. But that links says about Web embedded in microcontrollers. I've been doing it successfully. This is my Web interface:
**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Do you know how to configure in tool Project Wizard of CCS C 5.020 to send email.??? I have tried many ways but still no success. I tried with:

Code dot - [expand]
#define EMAIL_PORT (25u)
#define EMAIL_SERVER      "smtp.gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_TO            "anhdanh@gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_FROM         "1anhdanh94@gmail.com"
#define EMAIL_SUBJECT     "PIC TEST EMAIL"
#define EMAIL_BODY         "Hello World from PIC \ r \ n. \ r \ n"
#define EMAIL_CC             ""
#define EMAIL_BCC            ""
#define EMAIL_OTHERHEADERS ""
#define SMTP_AUTH                  1
#define EMAIL_USERNAME           "1anhdanh94@gmail.com"