Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

concentric capacitive sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

preetikarki

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,
i am doing a practical on a concentric cylindrical capacitive sensor.it is of very basic type.the capacitance is 150pF.The dielectric medium is kept open( air is taken as dielectric).according to my circuit s requirement i need a capacitive sesor which will charge and discharge.does this concentric capacitive sensor charges?
Secondly when ever i change the dielectric , the capacitance does not vary. why so?is their any special condition to be provided to the sensor in order to get change in the capacitance with respect to the dielectric constant?

what is concentric cylindrical capacitive sensor

i need a capacitive sesor
Not clear, what you're asking for. According to your previous posts, you have an electronic circuit. And you apparently have a capacitor ("the capacitance is 150pF").
when ever i change the dielectric , the capacitance does not vary
If you're referring to gases, the variation is actually very small. But the capacitance is proportional to εr anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back