Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component Identification Resistor Array

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR_UPS

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi could anyone help me identify the manufacturer of this resistor array please.
Logo.jpg
2021-10-30_10-03-27.jpg

Attachments

• 2021-10-30_10-03-27.jpg
    2021-10-30_10-03-27.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 112

i do not recognize the symbol
are you sure its a resistor network?
it is not necessary to replace said resistor network with one from the same manufacturer

it is necessary to replace the functionality
that is, the number of pins, the internal circuit, the resistance, and the power rating

how many pins does your network have?
any idea what is in the white area to the left and right of the numbers?
it may help if you provide the part number of the Motorola IC next to it

i'm guessing the 104 means 10 kOhm

It looks like an old Murata logo

1635689635279.png

Murata has stopped producing resistor arrays, probably you have an old PCB?

As suggested, you can use equivalent type from any manufacturer, just find out resistor configuration and value. It's most likely 4 individual resistors. 104 means 100k, by the way.

Another way; look at the data sheet of the IC it connects to; and follow suggested pull-up / pull-down resistors in its application notes. Draw schematic. Measure the resistor array pins out of the circuit to determine its layout and resistance. If bad at a node, can be replaced with individual resistors. Do it after diagnosing.

1635692179554.png

[Image borrowed from the web]

I thank you all for the input. Yes I do realise I can use another manufacturers array. Just wanted to look up the data sheet on this one to determine the internal configuration.

Yes I did find the symbol of the old Murata myself but convinced myself it was to rounded to be the correct one.

Funnily enough a few hours after posting this I did have the thought to look at the IC next to it's data sheet. Will do that some time today.

i do not recognize the symbol
are you sure its a resistor network?
it is not necessary to replace said resistor network with one from the same manufacturer

it is necessary to replace the functionality
that is, the number of pins, the internal circuit, the resistance, and the power rating

how many pins does your network have?
any idea what is in the white area to the left and right of the numbers?
it may help if you provide the part number of the Motorola IC next to it

i'm guessing the 104 means 10 kOhm
Hi

wouldn't 104 mean 100 kOhm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back