Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Companies which offer online free sample ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
avr +free sample

FANT said:
Watkins Johnson, a company that produces mixer, amplifiers, attenuators, etc; no way to have samples from them.

Mandi
They have a free samples request form at their website:
**broken link removed**

atmega smples

Yeah, they have the sample page, but have you ever requested ( and of course received ) any sample from them ?

Me personally never received anything.

Mandi

simple igbt driver

Can anyone tell me in details how to order vs1001 chips from www.vlsi.fi (via email or order forms)
I have tried a lot, but nothing...

does atmel send samples to pakistan

NJR Corporation
**broken link removed**
Sample Request is available

free sample list of customer names and address

Hello,

I need to send and receive simple bits (1 kHz max) between 2 pics trough a distance about 50 meters.

Do you have sample as simple as possible to suggest to me ?
I've found somes ones, but I need to implement other components :-/

Thanks,
Djipe

australia maxim ic free samples

Hi

Texas Instrument has restricted samples access to new and promoted componments.

:(

free inductor samples

darkloki said:
Hi

Texas Instrument has restricted samples access to new and promoted componments.

:(
When did TI start to impose this restriction?

how to order samples from max-ic

For one month, I did not receive any more sample from MAXIM-DALLAS :-(

Is-it the same for you ?
In my part, I'm living in France.

Djipe

intersil free samples

Texas Instuments seems to have tightened up its sample program, probably due to being hammered by eBay sellers.

Maxim did the same, so have Microchip.

It's not surprising really, just look at how many sales of these companies' parts there are on eBay, always in the 2/3 sample sizes the companies send.

Unfortunately it tends to cut out a lot of amateur constuctors (like myself) as well.

It's a lesson to only ask for what you need - I'm sure most of us here do that, but many others must hammer the companies relentlessly.

FoxyRick.

free sample microcontroller

If I was a company giving samples, I would buy these ebay assles a max price and not pay, or complain about the seller by ebay....
it will surely cut off amateurs projects like yours foxyrick and me !

free sampes of big semiconductors

In China,Ti's sample page allway say that your request exceed TI's limit,even your request is the cheapest and commonest one.

www.fairchildsemi.com / samples / index.jsp

xmli1976 said:
In China,Ti's sample page allway say that your request exceed TI's limit,even your request is the cheapest and commonest one.
I think there is a limit. For example, how many sample orders per 3-month. I cant remember the exact period but there is a limit.

gratis maxim-dallas national texas

No,I'v never apply a sample successfully.In China,web pages of applying samples is different with that of other country.You can apply,but you cann't succeed.

microsemi sample request

For your information :

Don't ask sample to MWS wire industrie.
I did it and they sent me 10 cm of 3 kind of wire :-/

Djipe.

free sample of accelerometer

Hello!

Is someone knowing a compagnie that can give me some samples of EL inverter? They are used to drive an LCD Backlight. Thanks in advance,

free samples devices

nicleo said:
xmli1976 said:
I think there is a limit. For example, how many sample orders per 3-month. I cant remember the exact period but there is a limit.

it is two request per six months maximum...

ft232 sample order

analog devices sends me gmsk modulators in 10 days

free sensor samples maxim

I was try to ask the samples from h**p.nec.com, but they reply i should settle in japan hoooh.

ft 232 example

Hello i really wonder on seeing a such thread running. I am from India, can any one please say me whether there is any company there to send us samples......

lcd samples free

is there anyone who recieved samples from clare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back