Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Communication SPI FPGA to Arduino

Nad_fad

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I need your help, I'm working on a project with the Kria KV260 Vision AI. To start my project I need to make an SPI connection between my arduino uno and my Kria. I would like to connect my FPGA as a master and my arduino as a slave connected to a tower pro micro servo 9g. I need to use Vivado and PYNQ but unfortunately I'm new to these programs and I've searched but there's no help, so I'm asking for your help.

I would really appreciate your help! Have a nice day

Hello,

see my post on polish forum:

I think it could be helpful.

Regards

Why don’t you ask a specific question? Or do you just want someone to design the entire system for you?
No, I don't want anyone to design the whole system for me. I just want help understanding how to do this SPI link on vivado as I'm not used to using it at all and I'm a bit lost.

Best regards

@Nad_fad
I am not aware about the on board peripherals of the Kria SOM.
But since SPI is rather simple, any GPIO pins of the FPGA can be used. All you need is to get the Xilinx SPI Core inside the FPGA to act as master and then get going.
Simulate your design by using the SPI Core and implementing a SPI slave within the testbench.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back