Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] .coe file creation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveenkcp

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,
am using ise 9.2i... in tat i got memory generator of version 2.4. can anybody help me to write a coe file for tat specific version...
wen am using my coe file the following error is occured...

9.2i - Xilinx CORE Generator IP GUI Launcher J.36(c) 1995-2007 Xilinx, Inc. All rights reserved.ERROR:coreutil - sim:265 - Wrong Coefficient Name :****of single port block memory .coe file ***** *** v2.4 or ******the Radix name and the coefficients names shouldone of: memory_initialization_radix memory_initialization_vector

hw can i remopve this error...

You should write any .coe file as follows :

memory_initialization_radix = 2; (or 10 or 16)
memory_initialization vector =
A
B
C
D
E

Open any text document and write them at the top of the doc. Save your text file as xxx.coe don't forget...
A, B, C are values in 2 or 10 or 16 base that you want to initialize your ram...

Good luck..

thanks for d rly yaar.. got corrected tat one...its a minor mistake actually... anyways thank u..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back