Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMI-2426 warning inDC analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolheart1011

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dcOpInfo: writing operating point information to rawfile.

DC Analysis `dc': Vcm = (0 -> 1)

Warning from spectre during DC analysis `dc'.
WARNING (CMI-2426): I5.M3.m1: `Cdsc' = -416.981 mF/m^2 is negative.
WARNING (CMI-2424): I5.M3.m1: `Acde' = 46.6148 mm/V is unusually small.
WARNING (CMI-2424): I5.M7.m1: `Acde' = 46.6148 mm/V is unusually small.
WARNING (CMI-2426): I5.M11.m1: `Cdsc' = -198.973 mF/m^2 is negative.
WARNING (CMI-2424): I5.M11.m1: `Acde' = 41.1951 mm/V is unusually small.
WARNING (CMI-2426): I5.M9.m1: `Cdsc' = -198.973 mF/m^2 is negative.
WARNING (CMI-2424): I5.M9.m1: `Acde' = 41.1951 mm/V is unusually small.

The properties of these transistors (I5.M3, etc) are fixed or some variables are used? Maybe some model parameters are not calculated property from dimensions?

The properties of these transistors (I5.M3, etc) are fixed or some variables are used? Maybe some model parameters are not calculated property from dimensions?

The dimension is OK. It is a 65nm process, anyone met the same warning before?

Maybe You exceess the maximum dimensions? If your process has halo implants, the maximum length of RF fets is limited (240nm for example).
On cadence forum is thread about this warning for mimcap, exceeding maximum width.

Maybe You exceess the maximum dimensions? If your process has halo implants, the maximum length of RF fets is limited (240nm for example).
On cadence forum is thread about this warning for mimcap, exceeding maximum width.

It is not a RF mosfet. I use a standard general purpose MOSFET and it is not a large transistor, (0.2/0.065)x4.
I also doubt the initial conditions of some MOSFET might cause such warning, and I run the trans before DC, the warning is still there.
Any other hints or ideal that I could try to solve such warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back