Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

class AB power amplifer output power Response time

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsaurabhsonu

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiiiii all,

i am working on Class AB power amplifer, problem is that the Output Power at load settles constant after long time, how to improve that response time.

It's impossible for anyone to even start diagnosing the problem unless you provide ALL details about your design - schematic, testing method, frequencies involved, what you consider to be a "long" settling time, etc.

hiiii

i m working on CLASS B Push pull power amplifier frequency Range 402-405MHz , i have to design a power amplifier that can deliver 500uwatt power to 50 ohm load.
the thing want to know is

1. when i m doing transient analysis and calculating power at 50 ohm load ,the power at load is settling after 25n sec . but i want to improve this settling time. how to do improve that one??

2.when i m doing Transient analysis i m getting 500u watt power at 50 ohm load, but when i m doing PSS analysis then power drops down to half (250uwatt) of the transient simulation result ,please tell me why this is so..

hiiii

i m working on CLASS B Push pull power amplifier frequency Range 402-405MHz , i have to design a power amplifier that can deliver 500uwatt power to 50 ohm load.
the thing want to know is

1. when i m doing transient analysis and calculating power at 50 ohm load ,the power at load is settling after 25n sec . but i want to improve this settling time. how to do improve that one??

2.when i m doing Transient analysis i m getting 500u watt power at 50 ohm load, but when i m doing PSS analysis then power drops down to half (250uwatt) of the transient simulation result ,please tell me why this is so..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back