Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circular Polarized antenna design in CST Microstripes

Status
Not open for further replies.

landkamar

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
circular polarization antenna

Hi all,

Can anybody send me a simplest design for a circular polarized patch antenna, basically i am not a designer i just need them for my experiments at 900 MHz and 1.8 Ghz. But they should be patch antennas, i can make them in CST Microstripes but i dont know the proper design for them on FR4 Substrate which is 1.6mm thick. Please help.....:(.

I tried alot making them through truncated circular patch but things seem not to be working. If any body need that design i can send them as well.

Thanks

circular polarized antenna

I think there are many ways to make a circular polarized patch antenna. Corner truncated is an easy one. The other ways are "dual microstrip-edge-fed circularly polarised rectangular patch antenna", "elliptical edge-fed circularly polarised patch", "circular-polarised slotted cross patch", and many more. I have experience with corner truncated circularly polarized patch antena and it works. For an easy design as a starting point maybe you can use ansoft designer to get the dimension. Then you simulate it by CST Microstripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back