Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circular patch antenna with coaxial feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishnuu

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i need a circular microstrip antenna with coaxial feed..can anyone help me out

Hello Vishnu

Attached is the Circular patch antenna with coaxial feed.Find it appended.Should you need any further information.please feel free to ask

Best Regards
Chachito

Attachments

• Circular_patch.rar
    37.7 KB · Views: 191
hi you can read hand book of microstrip by James or broadband microstrip antenna by Kumar

hi
could you please tell me where is my fault in my design
i cant reach to the results shown in the paper "Small Square Monopole Antenna With Enhanced Bandwidth by Using Inverted T-Shaped Slot and Conductor-Backed Plane"
i desined the square patch with accurate dimension and i inset a coaxial probe\but the results still different\i started with the simple square without any modification
i will attach my file
please help me

- - - Updated - - -

for any detail please tell me on email
noor_awad@yahoo.com

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
  • rectangular_patch_8_10.rar
    8.9 KB · Views: 96

Hai Im doing project in circular patch antenna. Im very new to HFSS. How to construct cavity model for this patch and coaxial probe feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back