Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit diagram simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaisar91

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every one its my first day in this group..i m a final year engineering student doing my final year project..i want to simualte 5KVA inverter circuit diagram in proteus.i got this circuit diagram by reverse engineering of pcb.so now i want to simualte this circuit diagram in proteus to see its results.it has one microcontroller pic16f873A also and i dont konw about its code becuase its code is write protected...can i simulate it in protues..this circuit diagram also has many components which are not available in proteus library..i dont know how to add libraries..?..can any one help me i m beginner in proteus and i also dont know about its programming..if any body can help me in simulating my this circuit diagram i will be very thankful to him..i can mail that circuit diagram also to some one who wants to help me..need ur help plz...thxs

isn't necessary to simulate it in Proteus?
i mean you can also simulate it in other software like P spice

If you know the source code then it is possible on proteus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back