Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

choosing electives???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1618

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm a 4th yr electronics & communication engineering student(in Nepal). In my new session, I've to chooses one topic from different electives such as
1. Satellite Communication
2. BioMedicine
3. PC Interfacing
4. Mobile Communication
5. Avionics
6. Fiber optics
I'm not sure with one to choose. Please help me so as I know importance of each electives and how much demand is there in foreign countries (e.g. India,US,Germany..) of each electives...so that, with your grateful help i'll make the right choice and ensure my good future.

Looking forward for your information.

dear:
i think the first praiority is mobile communication systems, and the secound one is satelite communication, then fiber optic,
actually i set this choices since i am communication eng and i think it is very importanat to learn this topics
regards

i agree with rami.masadeh, satellite comm, mobile comm and fiber optics. and by the way im doing majors in electronics.

hi
if u want to go in core communication field then
mobile is best option.
if u want to go in networking then optics is best
u can also choose BioMedicine as the subject is very
hot now days because of nanotechnology
u have to decide the field of intrest 1st and go ahead
best of luck
byeeeeeeeeee
PD

Status
Not open for further replies.