Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap Daq: 16 bit DAC/14 bit ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwow

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was wondering if anyone knew a good source of some cheap (< $400) already-made usb daq systems which just has 2 16 bit dacs and 2 14 bit adc? acquisition doesn't need to be close to fast, only 4 times a second or so. Ideally it would have labview drivers.

All of the data acquisition systems i have found (by national instruments) have way too many features than i need and are as a result way too expensive.

Hi Gwow,

This is also my requirement expect the fact that I need 3 channels of at least 10 bits. Also it can be either URAT or USB? Do you have any suggestion?

Cheers
Hadi

Hi,
The Adlink (like ND-6017)and AdvanTech (like USB-4718 Series) is having low cost analog input supporting LabVIEW. You may need to see reliability when you plan to use low cost products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back