Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCFL inverter how does it work ? (case study CCFL inveter using OZ960)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoggal_ah

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
I want with this participation to open an discussion with a big title (how does it’s works ?)
My big hope is to give a fully understand to many circuits, using the electronics theoretic toolbox ….
Now I’m interesting with studying power supply circuits and inverters circuits using in LCD screen, and understanding the many tricks using by constructors, contains in such circuits.
My first goals of this is : understanding well, troubleshooting well.
First I began with is circuit (CCFL inverter ) and I began with such circuit because I look it easy to understand .
Without a long introduction, can an gentleman explain carefully (using math relations)
-The inverter CCFL using a high voltage (many KV) to began conduction in the CCFL, after that it use steady state tension, my question how this circuit can generate such big beginning voltage, and how its return to it normal condition work.
-How we can Dimming light intensity of CCFL, using PWM , and H bridge Mosfets.
also I have an obscurity to understand some tricks, especially the followings points :
1-The diodes network CR1, I know it’s part of the feedback circuit, which contains also R9, R8.?.
2-The set (D1,R2,C3), I know it’s part of the polarization network for the mosfet Q4, but how its work ?
3-Finally the diodes of the network CR2 which relate to the OVP pin : what’s his role, and how its work ?
, Thank you .

(sorry no images, i'm trying since many hours to insert images, or do attachement; but its seems very hard to upload something, u can find the circuit when u do search : OZ960 Intelligent CCFL Inverter Controller), u can find the circuit in the page 2. sorry

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back