Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car window lift dc motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluivert

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
car window closer schematic

I am making GSM car alarm system, one of the features is controlling power window of the car from the microcontroller, how this can be done ? the microcontroller should control the switch panel of the windows or the dc motor itself ? and how it can be done using uC atmega 8515

thanx in advance

car window closer circuit schematic -patent

Modern cars have electronic door units, probably utilizing serial busses for communication.

window lift circuit

No it's not a modern car :) so it's confusing a bit

lift dc motor calculations

O.K., if the switch panel is directly controlling the motor, then you need power peripherals with your µP. You have to check the particular requirements of the motor circuit, normally some kind of H-bridge is necessary for bidirectional operation-

window lift control using relays

Take also care how to stop the motor, may be there is some sensor concerning the motor current absorption or some other way.

Cheers
F.F. a.k.a. Powermos

use relays to operate the dc motors simple cube relay will be sufficient, i suggest do not go for H- bridge as the current requires by these motors is high so you will require heat sinks thus increasing the cost & size of the unit.
Use a very small value resistor in series with the dc motor, monitor the voltage across this resistor so when the window is fully closed or opened the current required by the motor will be very high thus increasing the voltage across this resistor. So even if the window is stuck somewhere in between the motor will be automatically switched off.
check this link for relay interfacing circuit
https://www.dnatechindia.com/index.php/Tutorials/8051-Tutorial/Relay-Interfacing.html

...can You, Sir, indicate HOW making this ? I am verry interested about a such schematic, since I want to do this to my own car (Logan !!! - Mahindra, I guess ?!). Well, I want to build some 'interface' witch, due one impulse (positive !) to lift my windows car...with peak detector, so do not damaging the motors of windows. Can help ? I build something with transistor...but with microcontrollers it is much interesting and accurate, don't ? Thanks in advance for any replay ! All the best !
I attach the schematic of module that I use now...One positive impulse, the relay work for about 25 sec, the peak current from DC motor will reset the module...How doing this with a cheap microcontroller ?

you will require two relays for each motor, so in all 8 relays, you can use atmel's 89c2051 micro controller as for the f/b ckt you can use transistor/opamp based ckt to monitor the current, the code will be simple you will turn ON one motor at a time & check the peak current once that is reached switch off the relay & turn on second motor & so on

Thanks for reply ! No, I wish one schematic just for two relay, one for each front window ! When I close the car by remote control, the UCH give me one short positive impulse for about 2 seconds ; this I want to use to lift the front doors windows, for not remaining open after night...I think the schematic in this case is quiet simple, but I am zero about this subject (uC). I You can help me, I will be verry grateful !

only the schematic wont help you will also require the code for microcontroller

If somebody come to me and ask for one injection, I made it....because I know to do this...and I don't send him to medical school...This is the ideea...All the best to everyone, everywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back