Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitance Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesli

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to design a differential directional coupler. On the papers I read, they use a software called Linpar in order to get the capacitance matrix. However, I cannot find this software. The papers are recently published(2016, 2019). Could someone help me find this tool or find a similar tool to get the capacitance matrix?

Many thanks!

Hi Nesli,

You can use most FEM or FTDT-based software to extract a per-unit-length capacitance matrix (some post-processing may be required). For example, you can simulate a transmission-line in HFSS, extract its network parameters, and determine per-unit-length capacitance from there.

I have not used Linpar, sorry. It looks like it was sold on a physical drive bundled with a textbook https://www.worldcat.org/title/linp...1388193/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back