Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cant find ATX power cable connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliyesami

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need these connectors but cant seem to find them , talked to Digikey they dont have have it , mouser dont have it , sparkfun only has the fem part , so where can i find these connectors?
look at the URL its the common ATX 20 pin power cable but I need just the male and female headers . One of them should be pcb mountable and one will go on cable.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CNSnqrCD_LwCFa47OgodMAkAzQ&Item=N82E16812200064&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Internal+Power+Cables-_-N82E16812200064&ef_id=UxQTvQAABQyXRUq1:20140305183012:s

The 20 pin connector is a standard Molex Mini-Fit, Jr. (or compatible product from other manufacturer).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back