Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Canada- Montreal Looking for Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

zar7e7

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
This is Michael Diaz, I am glad to introduce myself as, Electrical Engineer from San Marcos University of PERU,I immigrated to Canada to looking for new challengers about hardware design. I’ve been living in Montreal for 2 month. I have spent the last five years working in different Universities how instructor in charge digital circuits and digital design courses; I did many researches, lectures and seminars about microcontrollers and FPGA. I founded Diglensy Company with my partner in 2007 dedicated to the Development and Investigation in Hardware and Software of OEM. We are Design Partner of Microchip Technology Inc. I have designed different electronics systems such as tracker system for automotive, GSM Home Alarms and worked with different FPGA´s for many industrial and commercial projects such as Spartan 2, Spartan 3 and Virtex II of XILINX and Flex10, Cyclone II of ALTERA.

Throughout the years I have come to work with different tools: ALTERA QUARTUS, XILINX ISE, VHDL for behavior and RTL description, MPLAB; Assembly, C and Basic languages (Microchip) for RISC µC programming, Additional skills include:
- RF Wireless data communication
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE hardware:| technology
- GPS technology
- RFID technology
Sincerely,
Michael Diaz
michaeldiaz@diglensy.com
www.diglensy.com/michaeldiaz.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com