Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you provide the ebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksooryakrishna1

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf_microelectronics__behzad_razavi_.pdf

Can u provide the ebook on High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design Practices from S.H. Hall, G.W. Hall, and J.A. McCall

ksooryakrishna1 said:
Thanks a lot.

Added after 25 minutes:

Can u provde ebook by Razavi on Micrelectronics.

Book Description:

To succeed in the practice of microelectronics in industry, students must develop the ability to think intuitively about circuits. They need to move beyond simply plugging and chugging numbers in equations and be prepared to face real design trade-offs.

Fundamentals of Microelectronics, Preview Edition helps students develop intuitive techniques so they can design and implement circuits not just analyze them. Using many real-word examples and applications, the text motivates the student to understand the importance of today's microelectronics

link
[color=blue][size=6]http://dl2.s11.mihd.net/41vzfqpc/fundamentals.of.microelectronics.pdf[/size][/color]

Whetre is it the same book of RF microelectronics by Razavi? When i enter into that link, it is comming that link cannot be established. Could u attach .rar or .zip file so that i can download easily. Thanks a lot

RF microelectronics from Razavi is different from Microelectronics. Do u have that book. Basically that book is on LNA design and at RF frequencies. I wanted RF microelectronics by Razavi. If it is there, could u attach?

ksooryakrishna1 said:
RF microelectronics from Razavi is different from Microelectronics. Do u have that book. Basically that book is on LNA design and at RF frequencies. I wanted RF microelectronics by Razavi. If it is there, could u attach?

chk this link http://rapidshare.com/files/8247380/RF_Microelectronics__Behzad_Razavi_.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back