Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you please help me......

Status
Not open for further replies.

donthula

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone......this is santhoshi....I completed B.Tech(ECE) from Bhojreddy engg college in 2008......I even done with graduate trainee at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for a period of 1year.....There the project was "DESIGN OF 5KW TRANSMITTER"......In that my work was testing the modules of Transmitter.......I completed this 4 months back.....now iam trying out for the job in the field of electronics but couldnot find any javascript:emoticon(':?:').......Even Iam interested in VLSI Design.......could you please help me out from this situation....I need some sort of guidance for my career to grow......please can u help me out.......javascript:emoticon(':cry:')

Hi,

have a look on: **broken link removed**

Regards

Sudan

The website u given has jobs at Europe.........I want job in INDIA.......so can u tell me any other way to get into it???????

Status
Not open for further replies.